IU Time!!! Again !! (^_____^) IU - Letter For You [ Translation ]

✄░ Assalamualaikum pelayar alam maya?? ღ Nemo Sudah Nak buka Mulut?? ✫

haii.. suke lagu ni.. but dia ade dua rapper .. Key SHINee n Eun


IU **KEY 
Eun Hyuk and IU



IU - Letter For You [ Translation ]
IU - Letter to you ( Translation )
My Life, It's Like a songA letter to you, listen, check it!Underneath the bright sun, the sunlight beams uponIn that sunlight we are able to breath our love togetherYour each and every expression of your heartGives me a bigger and greater loveYou're so beautiful, your beautiful smileIf its not you, I am thirsty for loveIf its not you, I am thirsty for happinessYou are so different than anyone else
I suddenly remember the day when we first met(I was struggling with my life)I could lean my tired shoulders on you(I finally felt happiness)You gave me a place to finally rest behind youI loved you since the beginning(I also cant live without you)
If you go, If you leave, I am becoming more like youAnd you become more like me, and we are loving each otherIf you leave, If you leave, I thank you morefor holding onto me again when I left for a while
My Life, It's Like a SongA letter to you, listen, check it!In my heart, love does not cool downAs time passes, it comes up even hotterIts possible only because of youMy precious love, I've fallen in loveYour smie and your eyesYour hands that warmly embraced my backBecause I love you, with an unchanging truth,I pray tonight of course for you
I couldn't give you anything(I will pray for you)But I am breathing by your side again(I will live for you)Thats all my love is but it makes you smileAnd it makes me love you even more(You and me we are forever one)
If you go, If you leave I am becoming more like youAnd you become more like me, and we are loving each otherIf you go, If you leave, to you who's held me again when I left for a while,A little bit closer I whisper to you, I love you(Im so happy with just you)Just can with you~ ooh~~
Throughout a long period of time,we need to be honest for each otherI only love you, will you trust me?I will forever protect youThroughout a long period of time,we need to be honest for each otherI only love you, will you trust me?I will forever protect you
If you go, If you leave, Now I know,I know myself and that I will only look to youIf you go, If you leave, I will hide behind youAnd with your white eyes I'll love you

Comments

Popular Posts