Pink Romance - K.will , SISTAR and BOYFRIEND

✄░ Assalamualaikum pelayar alam maya?? ღ Nemo Sudah Nak buka Mulut?? ✫
 Nak dengar lagu pilihan Anim pagi2 ni?? ok3... enjoy k.. kalau perasan... ada Jalur Gembilang dalam video ni kan.. huhuhu...



K.WillBoyfriend and Sistar Sing Together in 'Pink Romance'


K-Will Sistar and the BoyFriend Starshipwinter project

We fallin’ in love with you


I’m so shy shy shy 
So I can’t say a thing
I can’t say a thing


My heart pounds pounds pounds
So I can’t even eat
I can’t even eat


Bling bling bling, with you
Sing sing sing, I sing
I think about you all day, oh


While holding you, who sparkles likesnowflakes, in my arms
In that place where the white snow hascovered it all
With a cup of warm cappuccino
I want to be with you all night
And talk about sweet love stories


*Pink pink pink pink romance
Round and round my heart goes around
Love love love I love you
We are a pink romance


A romance that is just for you
A pink song from my heart


Fallin’ fallin’, full of white snow
Now the mood is perfect, uh uh uh uh
Come in come in with my snow princess, pinkromance


In front of a twinkling candle 
I will promise to you that I will only lookat you for the rest of my life
On your cold cold cold hands
I will warm them with my breath
While telling you I love you everyday


*Repeat


Like the tic toc tic toc moving clock
My heart is getting bigger as well


*Repeat


A romance that is just for you
A pink song from my heart
Love love love I love you
We are a pink romance


Pink Romance
~~

Comments

Popular Posts